Colors with a sense
Color are built upon a distinctive set of base colors, applied some slight modifiers to subcategories, topped with some emphasizes added to mark code origins.
Expression categories are distributed along color wheel.
- Classes, type names are yellowish
- Methods, functions, macros are teal-greenish
- Variables, constants are red-orangee
- Strings, numbers are in blue-cyan
Your classes are brighter
- Framework Class-, method-, variable colors are a bit weakened (35%) to emphasize your code more
Design files located in
~/Library/Developer/Xcode/UserData/FontAndColorThemes/ (create folder if not exist already), then restart xCode. Or simply grab from Alcatraz package manager.
Licensed under the Open Source MIT license.