Mass-aggregate rigid-body, iterative contact, impulse-based, right-handed physics engine for iOS and OSX applications.
This project follows the SemVer standard. The API may change in backwards-incompatible ways before the 1.0 release.
If you'd like to contribute to PSTwisterPhysics, start by forking this repository on GitHub:
The best way to get your changes merged back into core is as follows:
- Clone down your fork
- Create a thoughtfully named topic branch to contain your change
- Hack away
- Add tests and make sure everything still passes
- If you are adding new functionality, document it in the README
- Do not change the version number, I will do that on my end
- If necessary, rebase your commits into logical chunks, without errors
- Push the branch up to GitHub
- Send a pull request to the epreston/PSTwisterPhysics project.
Copyright 2012 Preston Software.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this work except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License in the LICENSE file, or at:
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.