This C# solution demonstrates how the focus can be given to another process.
- Process Alice starts process Bob and passes Bob its window handle.
- Bob sets its owner to Alice's window handle.
- Alice can now call
SetActiveWindow()using Bob's window handle to activate Bob. Bob gets the keyboard focus too.
For this to work also when minimizing Bob, there is some additional logic:
- When Bob gets minimized, it resets its owner to
- When Bob gets restored, it restores its owner to Alice's window handle.
- Alice can restore Bob by using