PlotKit is a complete rewrite of CanvasGraph. It is better structured and supported.
- MochiKit 1.3 or higher
- HTML Canvas: Safari 2+, Opera 9+, Firefox 1.5+, IE 6 (in emulated mode)
- SVG: Opera 9+, Firefox 1.5+ (see note), IE6 with Adobe SVG.
Note: Firefox 1.5+ on Linux and Windows is supported. Firefox 1.5+ on
Mac does not draw labels in SVG, so you must set
true if you want to have maximum compatibility.
- PlotKit is copyright (c) 2006 Alastair Tse. Licensed under the BSD License.
- excanvas.js is copyright (c) 2006 Google Inc. Licensed under the Apache License.
- Download the latest version from GitHub
- Older Versions:
- PlotKit Mailing List - Ask questions here.
- PlotKit Source Code - GitHub repository
- PlotKit Source Code - Old SVN repository
PlotKit Wiki - If you have notes to contribute, here is the place.
SVG/Canvas Browser Status - A summary on SVG and HTML Canvas support in various browsers.
- PlotKit Dynamic Charting Test - Redrawing values from a dynamic table.
- PlotKit Simple Canvas Demo - A self contained demo in a single file. Use this to get started!
- PlotKit Simple SVG Demo - A self contained demo in a single file. Use this to get started!
- Sweet Canvas Test
- Sweet SVG Test
- Simple Canvas Test
- Simple SVG Test