The Key2Gym's mission is to create an open, excellent user experience providing, scalable, modern, platform-independent application for running small to medium-sized gyms.
Key2Gym is an open-source software licensed under Apache License Version 2.0.
- Register new clients with detailed profile information
- Control access to the gym with client subscriptions
- Check registered and casual clients in with support of personal locker keys
- Record purchases and payments
- Look up information about clients (profile information, money balance, history of attendances, etc)
- Check clients out
- See clients that are in the gym right now
- Track the items available for sale
- Track attendances and purchases by date in the application
- Generate financial and business reports in XML, HTML, etc to take away
- Java 7 SE
- PostgreSQL 9.2+
- JDK 1.7+
- Ant 1.7.0+
- Maven 3+
- Fork or download the repository.
cdto the repository's root folder.
maven clean install.
- See the documentation on the information about the required runtime environment to run the application. You have to deploy the whole environment to check out all the features.
The deployment documentation is avaiable online at key2gym.org and in the distribution under the
This project is currently maintained by 1 person. So all contributions are very welcome. If you would like to contribute, you might want to start with talking to other developers at the project's Google Group.
Then feel free to:
- Pick any issue from the
- Fork the repository
- Fix the issue
- Issue a Pull Request