Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- You can update the title of TweetDeck's tab when there are unread tweets/DMs
- You can mute #hashtags right from the tweet menu (toggable in the settings) (thanks to @pixeldesu) (#180)
- You can now choose to use the default font of your OS inside TweetDeck's UI! (thanks to @pixeldesu) (#176)
- With the related settings, emojis were made bigger everywhere in TweetDeck and not just in tweets. This is fixed.
- Usernames and verified badges should not disappear randomly anymore. BTD should be WAY ligther/faster thanks to that
🐎more technical details
- When "Show Verified badges above avatars" settings was enabled, verified badges were hidden inside quoted tweets and tweets that were the target of a like/retweet. They should be displayed correctly now.
- You can disable the "Show in Favstar" item in tweets' menu in the Content section
- The settings button is better integrated inside of TweetDeck's UI (thanks to @LeoColomb) (#177)