Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- You can add a
Mute <source>item in tweets menu. Useful to mute tweets from specific apps!
- You can add a clear button (
💧) in columns' header (thanks @EntranceJew #224)
- You can add a "collapse" button (
➖) in columns' header (thanks @EntranceJew #208)
- You can specify the format of the filename when downloading a GIF/image. (thanks @EntranceJew #204)
- You can make it so holding Ctrl (or Cmd on Mac) while interacting with a tweet (liking, retweeting, download/hotliking its media) makes you follow the author of said tweet. (thanks @EntranceJew #206)
- Some internal changes have been made so Better TweetDeck is (hopefully) more reliable and faster. Are affected: timestamps, and the removal of the t.co redirection among others.
- I've tweaked the way the old replies are displayed in tweets, this should be more on-par with the old behavior.
- GIFs downloaded off a retweet should have the proper username in their filename (thanks @EntranceJew #203)
- A couple visual bugs have been fixed