🐛 Bugfixes 🐛 & one small feature
- On May the 1st TweetDeck made some changes to the columns, notably breaking the clear button, the collapse button. Those two should be back in action!
- The size of the text input in column headers could be wrong if you set a custom width smaller than 250px on your columns, this should now be fixed
- The "Mute retweets from user" option was gone from users' profiles' dropdowns after a TweetDeck update, it's now back.
- The favicons of the thumbnails providers were not displaying in BTD's options page if you enabled the "Tracking Protection" feature of Firefox. This should now be fixed.
- The "new" button in the settings was misplaced in some situations, it should now be fixed.
- You can now hide the scrollbars of columns on Firefox 🔥🦊