Micro Boot 0.1
All rights belong to Ercan Ersoy. This software is licensed under the GNU LGPL v3.
Micro Boot is being developed for microcontrollers. Program uploading is perfomed over HTTP. Currently only this bootloader is being developed for ATmega328 and equivalent microcontrollers from microcontrollers in AVR architecture.
Micro Boot is configured by configurations.h file. Configurations are listed below:
- STRINGS_LANGUAGE -> Language of strings
- UART_ENABLE -> Set UART driver is enabled
- UART_BAUD_RATE -> Set UART Baud rate
- ETHERNET_ADAPTER_ENABLE -> Enable Ethernet adapter driver
- ETHERNET_ADAPTER -> Type of Ethernet
- ETHERNET_ADAPTER_PORT_MODE_ADDRESS -> Ethernet adapter chip selection port mode address
- ETHERNET_ADAPTER_PORT_ADDRESS -> Ethernet adapter chip selection port address
- ETHERNET_ADAPTER_CHIP_SELECTION -> Ethernet adapter chip selection pin
- SWITCH_PORT -> Switch port address
- SWTICH_PIN -> Switch pin
- USER_INTERFACE_TYPE -> User interface type
- USER_INTERFACE_PORT -> User interface socket port
- HARDWARE_MAC_ADDRESS_1, HARDWARE_MAC_ADDRESS_2, HARDWARE_MAC_ADDRESS_3, HARDWARE_MAC_ADDRESS_4, HARDWARE_MAC_ADDRESS_5, HARDWARE_MAC_ADDRESS_6 -> MAC address of network adapter
- SOURCE_IP_ADDRESS_1, SOURCE_IP_ADDRESS_2, SOURCE_IP_ADDRESS_3, SOURCE_IP_ADDRESS_4 -> Network adapter IP address
- SUBNET_MASK_1, SUBNET_MASK_2, SUBNET_MASK_3, SUBNET_MASK_4 -> Network adapter subnet mask
- GATEWAY_IP_ADDRESS_1, GATEWAY_IP_ADDRESS_2, GATEWAY_IP_ADDRESS_3, GATEWAY_IP_ADDRESS_4 -> Network adapter gateway IP address
Compiling and installing
Compile options, linking options and writting program memory options on Makefile. Useable Makefile options are listed below:
- all -> Compile Micro Boot
- install -> Upload Micro Boot to microcontroller
- set-fuses -> Set microcontroller fuse bits
- clean -> Clean binaries and objects
- clean-objects -> Clean objects only
Default uploader is USBtinyISP.
For view HTTP user interface on browser, required supply logic one determinated switch pin and after, send request via web browser.
For supplying logic one, you could use a switch.
Default network adapter IP address is 192.168.0.5. Default subnet mask is 255.255.255.0. Default gateway IP address is 192.168.0.1. Default socket port is 8000.
Micro Boot is tested on Mozilla Firefox.
If you want to contribute to this project, you can report possible bugs and/or contribute on Micro Boot repository.
- 0.1 (01-21-2019): Initial version