Track hub for C2C12 LR-Split-seq paper
This UCSC Genome Browser track hub link is used in our publication (in particular, Fig. 4C).
It will display the following:
- snATAC-seq pseudobulk peaks across 18 clusters (bigwigs)
- Merged psuedobulk snATAC-seq peaks across all clusters (bigBeg)
- TSS regions called from LR-Split-seq (bigBed)
- ENCODE cCREs (bigBed)
- LR-Split-seq reads across 7 clusters, used to call TSSs (bams and bam indices)
- Comprehensive set of GENCODE vM21 (bigBed)
URL to paste into My Hubs: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/erebboah/c2c12_trackhub/main/hub.txt
Navigate to UCSC Genome Browser, My Data > Track Hubs (or use link above). Paste hub.txt link into My Hubs page:
There will be a brief message about the track hub as you are redirected to the main page. Enter in a gene, for example Tnnt2:
The files will be slightly out of order as they are displayed in the figure; click and drag to reorder. My browser settings are below.