Quick and dirty script to process attendee lists from Expectnation.
It's just available here for now.
# Probably use sudo $ pip install git+https://github.com/eremedia/attendee-list-processor
If you get
-bash: pip: command not found, do:
$ sudo easy_install pip
And then run the install command above.
The script will ask some questions. It'll download QR codes, put them in a folder you designate, and spit out some output files, one for each `attendance_type``.
- The source file must be a CSV file with the following headers:
- affiliation (i.e. company)
- position (i.e. job title)
- Fields can be prefixed with "user." but otherwise should have those exact names (any order is fine).
- All fields are required on the file, but data is not required for them in each row. (Except for first name and last name; these are required for every row.)