Cloned from https://bitbucket.org/pmezard/libphonenumber-csharp.
- The library is now working out of the box on a Windows Phone
- The library is now available for consumption in UWP on Windows 10 devices
From the original WIKI
C# port of Google's libphonenumber library:
The code was rewritten from the Java source mostly unchanged, please refer to the original documentation for sample code and API documentation.
The original Apache License 2.0 was preserved.
See [[https://bitbucket.org/pmezard/libphonenumber-csharp/src/tip/csharp/README.txt|csharp/README.txt]] for details about the port.
- Parsing/formatting/validating phone numbers for all countries/regions of the world.
- GetNumberType - gets the type of the number based on the number itself; able to distinguish Fixed-line, Mobile, Toll-free, Premium Rate, Shared Cost, VoIP and Personal Numbers (whenever feasible).
- IsNumberMatch - gets a confidence level on whether two numbers could be the same.
- GetExampleNumber/GetExampleNumberByType - provides valid example numbers for 218 countries/regions, with the option of specifying which type of example phone number is needed.
- IsPossibleNumber - quickly guessing whether a number is a possible phonenumber by using only the length information, much faster than a full validation.
- AsYouTypeFormatter - formats phone numbers on-the-fly when users enter each digit.
- FindNumbers - finds numbers in text input