Use this with cron or launchd to send summary emails of your Tender discussions.
It will include all pending discussions in the email.
To install, just run:
$ sudo gem install tender_summary
An example crontab entry:
0 9 * * * tender_summary -s tenderaccount -u email@example.com -p XXXX6zxY7b -t firstname.lastname@example.org -f 'Support <email@example.com>'
Note: The password for the account will be visible in the system process table when the program is running.
The styling used and inspiration was taken from the [Basecamp][http://www.basecamphq.com] daily summary emails. They look really nice.
- Add command line option for customized view
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2009 Eric Lindvall. See LICENSE for details.