Erica Synths DIY Eurorack Modules
As Erica Synths discontinues its legacy DIY eurorack projects, we decided to make them open-source. We created Gerber files for PCB-made front panels and did slight changes in a module design in order to get rid of custom and rare components, still some modules require rare ICs which are available on www.ericasynths.lv. Each folder contains complete information and files to build a module: schematics, Gerber files for a front panel, Gerber files for PCBs, BOMs, component placement with values and designators and assembly manuals (please, note that some manuals are designed for older module versions). By making these projects opensource, Erica Synths is ok, if the third parties use them for personal, educational or commercial purposes. Erica Synths will not provide any support for these projects, please, refer to forums (www.muffwiggler.com) for information on build nuances, troubleshooting, part availability or alternatives.
Open-source projects are:
- Bassline : all in one synth voice for acid basslines and drones.
- BBD delay/flanger : all analogue effects unit based on V3205 BBD IC.
- Delay : tape and digital delay unit with tap tempo, tempo sync, reverse, hold and add functions.
- Dual VCA : Polivoks architecture inspired dual VCA, rare Russian differential opamps are now replaced with AS3360.
- Envelope : recreation of Polivoks envelope generator with loop and end of attack functions.
- MIDI-CV : Polivoks functionality inspired dual MIDI-CV converter with glide function.
- Mixer : simple 3 chanel audio mixer.
- Modulator : Polivoks functionality inspired LFO, noise and S&H module.
- Output : Output module with headphone amplifier.
- Polivoks VCF : authentic recreation of the Polivoks VCF.
- Swamp : our take of Wogglebug module with lots of unique extras.
- VCO3 : Polivoks inspired VCO with nice extra – VCO Sync input.