ELEVATOR WordPress Plugin
A scroll-to-top solution to musically soothing your visitors while being smoothly scrolled to the top of their screen.
Based on the brilliant script Elevator.js. How can you resist the familiar notes and smooth ride we've all come to expect on a quality elevator ride? Complete with a 'Ting!' once you arrive at your destination.
- Install Elevator either through your WordPress Plugins screen or by uploading the files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory via FTP.
- Activate Elevator.
- Enjoy the elevator ride!
Just activate and enjoy!
You can also customize the appearance of Elevator with CSS. Need help? See the Elevator Style Guide.
Please open an issue for support.
- Elevator.js created by Tim Holman.
- Audio, sourced from BenSound is Creative Commons.
- Plugin Repo Banner Image Background, sourced from Luigi Anzivino, is Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International.
- Version bump, compatible with WordPress 4.5
- Version bump, compatible with WordPress 4.4
- Fix elevator-music.ogg audio issue at start
- Replace .MP3 files with .OGG to resolve occasional issue of music not playing in Chrome and Chromium browsers.
- Fix version number for dependencies
- Version bump, compatible with WordPress 4.3
- Remove curly quotes in FAQ
- Initial Release