Static Site Boilerplate
Discuss it on Product Hunt
- Homepage: http://staticsiteboilerplate.com/
- Documentation: https://docs.staticsiteboilerplate.com/
git clone https://github.com/ericalli/static-site-boilerplate
rm -rf .git && git init
- Built-in Server: Local development server with hot reloading
- Image Optimization: Optimizes images for loading speed
- Favicon Generation: Automatically generates all favicons for Web, Apple and Android devices from one image file
- Sitemap & Robots.txt Generation: Automatically generates a sitemap.xml and robots.txt files
- Setup Wizard: Optionally install helpful libraries and snippets including:
- CSS Resets:
- Google Analytics
- CSS Resets:
- Cutting Edge: Uses Webpack for processing and bundling your code
- Deployment: Built-in support for deployment via FTP or Netlify
- Chrome (latest 2)
- Edge (latest 2)
- Firefox (latest 2)
- Internet Explorer 9+
- Opera (latest 2)
- Safari (latest 2)
This is fully dependent on your code and doesn't mean that Static Site Boilerplate won't work in older browsers, just that we'll ensure compatibility with the ones mentioned above.
Support & Contributing
For general questions about Static Site Boilerplate, tweet at @ericalli.
Anyone is welcome to contribute. If you decide to get involved, please take a moment and check out the following:
Become a sponsor and get your company in front of thousands of engaged front end developers and support this project!
- Website: http://www.ericalli.com/
- Github: https://github.com/ericalli/
The code is available under the MIT license.