Gogs(Go Git Service) is a painless self-hosted Git Service written in Go.
Current version: 0.5.6 Beta
- Due to testing purpose, data of try.gogs.io has been reset in June 21, 2014 and will reset multiple times after. Please do NOT put your important data on the site.
- Demo site try.gogs.io is running under
Other language version
The goal of this project is to make the easiest, fastest and most painless way to set up a self-hosted Git service. With Go, this can be done in independent binary distribution across ALL platforms that Go supports, including Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
- Please see Documentation for project design, known issues, and change log.
- See Trello Board to follow the develop team.
- Try it before anything? Do it online or go down to Installation -> Install from binary section!
- Having troubles? Get help from Troubleshooting.
- Activity timeline
- SSH/HTTP(S) protocol support
- SMTP/LDAP/reverse proxy authentication support
- Reverse proxy suburl support
- Register/delete/rename account
- Create/manage/delete organization with team management
- Create/migrate/mirror/delete/watch/rename/transfer public/private repository
- Repository viewer/release/issue tracker
- Repository and Organization level webhooks
- Repository Git hooks
- Add/remove repository collaborators
- Gravatar and cache support
- Mail service(register, issue)
- Administration panel
- Slack webhook integration
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite3
- Social account login(GitHub, Google, QQ, Weibo)
- Multi-language support(English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Germany, French, Dutch, and more)
- A cheap Raspberry Pi is powerful enough to match the minimal requirement.
- 4 CPU Cores and 1GB RAM would be the baseline for teamwork.
Make sure you install Prerequirements first.
There are 5 ways to install Gogs:
- Router and middleware mechanism of Macaron.
- Mail Service, modules design is inspired by WeTalk.
- System Monitor Status is inspired by GoBlog.
- Usage and modification from beego modules.
- Thanks lavachen and Rocker for designing Logo.
- Thanks gobuild.io for providing binary compile and download service.
- Thanks to Crowdin for providing open source translation plan.
This project is under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for the full license text.