1.16 (71) - 2018-11-24 - Cheesecake
- Fixed: at launch, if network is not ready, Apero waits instead of stopping
- New context menu: copy post URL (also available as swipe gesture)
- New option to disable swipe gestures (select "None" in the lists)
- New option: shortcut for New Message can be CMD+N (instead of CMD+P)
1.15 (67) - 2018-11-17 - The Haunting of Hill House
- New option: light system font (in addition to the normal system font).
- New option: follow nested hidden items (for posts containing several hidden reasons). When set to Off (default, recommended), such posts are directly opened in a single click. When set to On, the previous default behavior is used and the nested hidden reasons are followed in order.
- The Hide Thread feature has been fixed (it now works as expected with all posts in all windows).
1.14 (66) - 2018-10-26 - durrrrrrr
There was a bug caused by the "self-thread" option added in 1.13, causing mentions to randomly disappear in replies. This option has been removed.
1.13 (65) - 2018-10-20 - Verbal Kint
You can now open as many compose windows as you want. Creating new posts or messages, or replying to posts or messages, no longer requires using a unique compose window.
There's also a new option to not include your own mention when replying to yourself and only yourself (self-threads).
1.12 (64) - 2018-09-14 - The Great Gig In The Sky
In macOS 10.14 Mojave:
Light and Dark modes
Apero always follows the system's settings and automatically fades between light and dark modes without having to relaunch.
There's an option to use the system's "Accent colors" for Apero's buttons instead of the native orange/yellow palette.
Each color theme now has a light and a dark palette. When switching from a mode to the other, the theme seamlessly changes its palette at the same time.
A few new default themes and modified existing ones demonstrate the feature. "Classic" themes also have two palettes but they're identical by default. As usual, all default themes are modifiable, and you can create your own themes.
From El Capitan to Mojave and beyond
Apero is still compatible with 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra), and 10.13 (High Sierra), but the features described above are only active in 10.14 (Mojave).
For all macOS versions:
- New: attach a private note (short text) to a bookmark (optional)
- New: the Channels window shows date/time of last refresh in the title bar
- New: thread windows are updated if new downloaded posts in the main window are part of their threads (completude is only guaranteed if the main window is set on the Global stream)
- Some buttons have been modified to improve visual consistency
- Fixed a bug which prevented loading more posts in the Bookmarks window
- Fixed a display bug in users list with rounded avatars
- Fixed placeholder image for broken image links sometimes not displaying
- Fixed a display bug when editing a post with embedded images
1.10.2 (54) - 2018-06-05 - Spoiler Alert
- Add a Spoiler Alert to a post
Once posted, this post and all the posts in the same thread will be collapsed, with a status indicating the topic of the spoiler.
Existing Spoiler Alert posts are also hidden. Existing threads from such posts too, as long as Apero can see the source post containing the Spoiler Alert.
You can show/hide the post from its contextual menu.
- New contextual menu for posts: hide/show thread
Add video link
- New option to add the file link to the text when adding a video to a post
- New Preference for posts/messages: line height (goes from 1.25 to 1.5)
- Hiding/showing a post/thread in one window is propagated to all other windows
- The New Video menu disappears as expected when the user is logged out
- Some posts with Youtube link had the play button misplaced
- Youtube preview now only added if the post doesn't have other embeds
1.10 (52) - 2018-05-30 - Uncle Spielby
- Post video files if you have pnut storage (m4v, mp4, avi, mpg)
- You can even record your own videos from Apero!
- With an option to post the recorded video as GIF instead of MP4
- Preview image for Youtube links in timeline
- Better detection of Droplr links
- Better timeline management when posting an edited post
1.9.6 (49) - 2018-05-26 - Patsy
- Fixed a bug related to network requests
1.9.5 (48) - 2018-05-22 - Dreamwalker
- The poll button opens a custom window in Apero instead of a third-party website. You can vote and see the results directly in this window.
- There's a new "Explore" menu: posts with polls.
- The scroll position is recalled when switching between Global/Home/Mentions.
- The user name in the timeline uses the username if the user has no name.
- The maximum font size for posts/messages text is now 16 (previously 15).
- The Users List window shows current selection and accepts keyboard commands.
- The repost button sometimes did not reflect the post's state correctly.
- The Interactions window uses a fixed width font for digits.
- You can report a user to pnut.io from a post's contextual menu. Available reasons: soliciting, wrong account type, unexpected NSFW, user abuse.
1.9.4 (46) - 2018-05-12 - Kite
- Posts and messages containing "#pnutprinter" are displayed with a monospace font (in order of availability: Menlo, Andale Mono, Courier)
- There's a Preference to add more tags triggering the monospace font
- New font available in Preferences: Andale Mono
- Fixed: the text in a post could sometimes be shifted vertically
- Fixed: app behavior was undefined if the token saved in the Keychain was deleted while the app was running
- Fixed: files uploaded to pnut storage since the 1.9.3 update had incorrect file names
- Fixed: the compose window didn't close properly after sending a message to a user via their Profile window
1.9.3 (42) - 2018-04-28 - Walt
- Polls: create
Create a new poll, and attach the poll to a new post.
- Polls: open
If a post has a poll attached, click on the Open Poll button to open the poll in the DragonPolls website. From there you will be able to vote and see the poll results.
- GIFs are automatically paused when their window is invisible
- Timeline is updated without animation if its window is invisible
- Other energy-efficency modifications in compliance with App Nap
- PCAs display in the profile window
- Consistency of GIFs' animating state
- Lag when dragging a GIF from a post/message
- Invisible images in the results of "Search post by keyword"
1.9.2 (37) - 2018-04-14 - Vision Thing
- Export an image by drag and dropping from a post/message
Drag any embedded image from a post or message to a compatible destination (like the Finder, a browser, Preview, etc) to export the full resolution version.
Note: dragging replaces the double click action which previously opened the images in a browser. You can however still open in browser without dragging by using the right-click context menu.
- No action for avatars and usernames/names if window is inactive
Clicking on an avatar or username/name in a timeline while the window is inactive does not open the user profile but only activates the window.
- Double click in a post or message
A double click in the text of a post or message sends its text to the clipboard (and briefly displays a confirmation message if animations is enabled in Preferences).
- Added "Open video" context menu
You can already play a video in Apero by clicking on its play icon. But since neither the video player nor the new drag and drop feature support exporting videos, there's now an "Open video" context menu for posts/messages with embedded video, which opens the link in a browser.
- Adding an image by dropping an url from a browser on the "IMG+" button could generate a broken Markdown link
- Some buttons did not switch their titles as expected
- Some tooltips were incomplete
1.9.1 (36) - 2018-04-10 - The Burning
Fixes a bug introduced in 1.9.0 which made web urls inactive for some users.
1.9.0 (34) - 2018-04-09 - Carpenter Brut
- View multiple images in a single post/message
If a post/message contains more than one embedded image, all the images are displayed (previously only the first one was displayed).
- Post multiple images in a single post/message
If you have a pnut badge, you can embed up to four images from local storage, pnut storage or web urls. Without a badge you can still embed up to four images from web urls.
- View orginal version of an edited post
Posts that have been edited have a special icon. When clicked, the original text before revision is displayed. Click again to restore the edited version.
- Posting an NSFW post with an image while the option to hide NSFW was off would result in a cell of wrong dimensions
- The blacklist items would not always be sorted alphabetically
- The play button for ChimPnut videos wasn't visible on dark backgrounds
- Clicking on a patter link when option to hijack is active and the channel not subscribed would open the site behind the modal alert
1.8.0 (32) - 2018-03-31 - Reddington
- The Blacklist
Add a tag, mention, link, or even word, to the Blacklist, and any post or message containing this element will be masked in the timeline.
Don't like "#nowplaying" posts? Add the "nowplaying" tag to the Blacklist and these posts will be masked. Don't want to see any posts mentioning "@someuser"? Add the mention "someuser" to the blacklist and these posts will be masked. Etc.
- PCA in the profile window
There's now an option to display the user's "Post Count Achievement" information in the profile window. The current PCA emoji is displayed next to the user's avatar, with the details in its tooltip.
- Open beta.pnut.io links in Apero
There's also a new option to "hijack" beta.pnut.io links. If the option is on, clicking on a link such as "https://beta.pnut.io/@pnutapi/posts/309616" will open the post and its thread in a new Apero window instead of a browser. Clicking on "https://beta.pnut.io/@pnutapi" would open this user's profile in Apero instead of a browser.
- Hiding NSFW also works in Messages (previously only in Posts)
- The preferences and login windows could be duplicated in some cases when clicking on the Dock icon
1.7.7 (29) - 2018-02-15 - MacGruber
- Drag & drop an image on the IMG+ button (from the Finder or a browser) to embed in the post/message
- Fixed the counting of remaining characters while typing an incomplete Markdown link
1.7.6 (27) - 2018-01-28 - The Prowler
- Fixed and simplified the drafts system
- Fixed keyboard shortcuts for configurations such as Dvorak, Colemak, etc
- If necessary, Apero adds a thread icon to an already downloaded post that just received a reply
- Complete list of users reposting a post is available as a tooltip on the "Reposted by" label
- Crosspost from a chatroom to Global
- Option for rounded (default) or squared avatars
- In the main timeline, force refresh by pulling from the top (only with trackpad)
1.7.5 (25) - 2018-01-05 - Johnny Jane
- Play the videos posted by ChimPnut
- Buttons in profile are grey when disabled
- Fixed a possible crash when closing a window just before posting
- Close compose windows with CMD-W or window's red button
1.7.3 (23) - 2017-12-15 - Speed Racer
Fixes possible issues related to logout and login.
1.7.2 (22) - 2017-12-08 - Captain Caveman
- Explore posts by new users (users with less than 50 posts)
- Channels show their default avatar, when available, instead of the first user's avatar
- Right-click on a channel to set a default avatar if you have full rights (non-PM only, and you need pnut storage)
- Right-click or Swipe on a channel: mark as read (see Preferences)
- Right-click on a channel to unsubscribe
- Jump to a post by its ID
- You can now edit Markdown links in your profile description
- The "Compact channels list" menu displays "Compact" or "Expand" depending on current state
- Fixed display glitches when resizing then closing then reopening a Send Message window
- Fixed a possible crash if posting and closing a window at the same time
- Smaller memory footprint
1.7.0 (19) - 2017-10-07 - Wolfen
- Dynamic timelines!
If you delete or edit a post with another client, Apero will reflect the changes in its windows!
Delete a post with ChimPnut, and Apero also removes it. Edit a post with Broadsword, and Apero updates the content of the post in its timeline! Dynamic deletion also applies to PMs and channel messages.
- Share/download a file from your pnut storage!
Get a short link, embed in a post/message or save to local disk.
Show "verified" icon. In posts/messages next to the avatar (option, default: on) and in Profile.
You can now cycle through buttons in the Profile window with TAB and activate the current selection with SPACE.
Using TAB in the Preferences window cycles through the preferences tabs.
Using TAB in the main streams window cycles through the streams.
Hitting TAB once in other posts/messages windows+ focuses on the list, allowing selection of cells with keyboard.
Clicking once in the text body of a post/message also focuses on the list and selects the cell.
There's an option in Preferences to highlight the post/message selection (default: off), which also enables lots of new keyboard shortcuts for the selected item (see details in the FAQ).
The Interactions window now groups users who made the same action simultaneously (example: users @a and @b reposted the same post at the same time).
The "Hide deleted posts/messages" option has been removed (deleted posts/messages are now always really deleted from local memory).
Other improvements and fixes:
- If you post with another client, your post will be also editable in Apero.
- The "Message to..." window now resizes vertically like the other "New post" and "New message" windows.
- The "Open image" context menu now also shows-up for non-oembed images (simple links).
- Better error handling if the pnut.io server disconnects while Apero is running. Also improved handling of network related issues in general.
- Better handling of GIFs in posts when the user has clicked on the image to enable/disable the animation.
- Fixed an issue where the autocompletion for usernames could fail because of complex Unicode characters in the text.
- Fixed a bug where the Interactions window could crash the app if closed while loading data.
- Opening Patter links in Apero now also works with short URLs.
- Better support for d.pr images in the timeline (using direct url when available).
- The pnut files manager now downloads more older files when scrolling to the bottom, if available.
- Fixed an animation error when scrolling to last post seen at launch which could cause avatars of two adjacent users to be swapped.
1.6.0 (16) - 2017-09-02 - The Dance Of The Bees
New feature: search!
- Search for posts
From the "Search" menu. Example: "apple" will find all posts containing the word "apple". Or "apple mac" to find all posts containing the word "apple" and the word "mac".
- Search for posts by a user
From a user profile, search keyword(s) which will only show posts created by this user. Also accessible via right-click (context menu) on posts lists and users lists.
- Search for messages in a channel
From an opened channel, righ-click on a message and select "search" in the context menu to search for messages with keywords in this channel.
- Search for users
From the "Search" menu. Example: "pnut" will find all users whose description or name contains the word "pnut".
- Added a new option: open posts.pnut.io links in Apero. If a post or message contains a link like "https://posts.pnut.io/postnumber" or "posts.pnut.io/postnumber" and the option is on, the post will be opened directly in Apero (if the option is off, the link will be opened in a browser as usual).
- Added a right-click/control-click context menu in users list to open the user profile (in addition to the existing double-click method).
- Fixed: the title bar of the users list windows was not the same as other windows.
- Fixed: subscribing to a channel could previously fail to open the channel window when the subscription was successful if subscribing right after launching.
- Fixed: unsubscribing from a channel didn't show if the operation was successful.
- Fixed: some text input windows could fail to be closed properly in some rare cases.
- Fixed: opening some patter links in-app could sometimes bring up the subscription dialog even if the user was already subscribed to the channel.
- Fixed: the value of the polling interval for messages was not always saved from Preferences.
1.5.1 (15) - 2017-08-22 - Technicolor
- Fixed the inactive color panels in Preferences
1.5.0 (14) - 2017-08-21 - Apocalypse, baby
- Image upload! You can now use your pnut.io storage to upload images and gifs in your posts and messages with Apero.
- Translate! a post in Apero or in browser. Automatic language detection or manual selection.
- Icons! instead of text for these buttons: Global, Home, Mentions, New post, New message, Refresh List.
- Themes! Save and recall your custom set of colors for Apero's interface. Includes a list of default themes.
- When replying, Apero can now insert the text cursor after the leading mention or after all mentions (default: after leading).
- Most right-click actions are now also available for swipe actions. Select your favorite ones in Preferences.
- The Preferences window now uses tabs to separate categories (Theme, Interface, Streams, Other).
- The Interactions window now polls for new items regularly.
- The username completion popup now uses the same theme (dark/light) as the other windows.
- No duplicate writing boxes. Apero enforces that a new writing box cannot be created if the existing one is still opened.
- The pnut.io login page has been simplified and Apero's login window has been adapted to the new layout.
- Added accessibility labels for most of the app controls.
- Added an "open image" item in the context menu when the message/post has an image. Alternative to double-click.
- Fixed: in some cases, GIFs could fail to be released from memory when closing a window.
- Fixed: a user profile could be downloaded twice instead of once when clicking on a mention.
- Fixed: control-click wasn't available as a replacement for right-click to call the context menu.
- Fixed: the avatar tooltip doesn't show the follow status anymore if the user is yourself.
- Fixed: disabling "Timeline sticks to top" still sticked the timeline to top for some users.
1.4.2 (12) - 2017-06-24 - Beluga
- New: Macbook Pro Touch Bar support
- Added an option to ignore system-wide Dark Mode changes
1.4.1 (11) - 2017-06-12 - Vatanen
- Fixed: lag when scrolling the timelines. It's now blazing fast!
- New: menus and shortcuts to change the font size and to switch UI mode
- Fixed: blurry text in the Interactions window
- Fixed: get Interactions for a reposted post
- Fixed: vertically resizing the followers/followings windows
- Fixed: height of description text in profile window for logged-in user
1.4.0 (10) - 2017-06-06 - Xenomorph
- New option: dark mode
- Saving drafts now work for posts, replies and messages
- New available fonts: Hack, Letter Gothic, Luminari, Optima
- Better rendering of fonts in the timelines
- Optimized image caching and memory management
- Edit Name, Edit Description and Search Chat With User dialog boxes are no longer modal
- The "About" window respects the app's theme and behavior and has custom title art
- Fixed: login window behavior if Apero was relaunched several times in a row (issue related to cookies)
- Fixed: where older messages sometimes could not load after scrolling to the bottom of a chat
- Fixed: where clicking in the Search window's text field could trigger a color change in Preferences (issue related to the persistent color panel)
- Right-click or swipe on a channel to open it (alternatives to the usual double-click)
- General improvements (more background threads, more GPU acceleration, faster algorithms, smaller memory footprint)
1.3.2 (8) - 2017-05-12 - Generations
- Fixed the login window for macOS 10.11
1.3.1 (7) - 2017-05-08 - Bubble Bobble
- The pnut.io authorization page now continues to work properly even after having entered wrong credentials in previous login attempts (this fixes the issue reported in a recent review). There's also a button to go back to the authorization forms if the user has navigated elsewhere before authorizing Apero.
- New "Interactions" window: from menubar (for the logged-in user) or contextual menu (for a post). This lists who followed/unfollowed you, who replied to your posts, bookmarks activity, etc.
- New Explore menu: "Lonely posts". An always different collection of posts which didn't spark conversations, but could/should have.
- New channels list layout with mini avatars of the channels owners, improved readability, and an option to display in normal mode (with details and preview of the last message for each channel) or compact mode (without any details).
- New option to hide posts that are tagged #NSFW, or are programmatically marked as such without using the tag.
- New option: "directed posts". When the option is on (by default), the Home timeline includes all posts from the users you follow, including the posts directed to users you don't follow.
- The "More..." button has been replaced by automatic fetching of older posts/messages when the user scrolls to the bottom of the timeline.
- Loading more older items is now also available for Explore streams, Channels list, and users lists.
- Handling of the images/gif in memory and caching them on disk has been improved. You can also customize the cache expiration values.
- Fixed the bug where the same Explore window could be opened several times - these windows are now unique.
- Fixed a bug where interface elements could be clipped when the vertical scroller is visible.
- Fixed a bug where the profile window didn't update its values when following/unfollowing another user.
- Fixed some rare issues in the handling of hidden posts/messages.
- Fixed the issue of the avatars in the followers/followings lists not being rounded.
1.2 (5) - 2017-04-20 - The Rainbow Warrior
- Fixed: color panel from preferences window
1.1 (4) - 2017-04-15 - The Fisher King
- New: click once on a gif to pause/play
- Fixed: crash when opening channels/messages window after API update
- Fixed: bookmark/repost a reposted post
- Fixed: "Reposted by" label content and truncation
- Fixed: UI glitches when using color panel from preferences window
- Improved: memory management (images/gif caching and other optimizations)
- Improved: timeline behavior after sleep/wakeup/close
- Improved: more usernames available in the completion list
1.0.3 - 2017-04-02 - "The Day After"
- New: search for an existing private conversation with a user
- New: channels are divided in 4 menus: All, Messages, Rooms, and Other (ALT+CMD+4 for Other)
- Changed: shortcuts for Explore menus are now SHIFT+CMD+1, SHIFT+CMD+2, and SHIFT+CMD+3
- Fixed: clickable entities in the user profile description
- Fixed: see a user's posts from their profile even if they are muted
- Fixed: 2 x click to open an image in browser in some cases
- Fixed: opening an image embedded in a reposted post
- Fixed: logout sequence (better memory management)
- Fixed: version number (MAS would previously suggest an update when there was not)
- Fixed: trying to display a deleted post could crash the app
- Fixed: clicking on an avatar could crash in some rare cases
0.6.2/1.0 - 2017-03-27 - "Reservoir Dogs"
- Fixed: URL scheme is properly deactivated when user is logged out
- Fixed: height of user profile description for the logged in user
- Fixed: using TAB/RETURN in the Send PM window
0.6.1 - 2017-03-25 - "Echoes"
- Small UI adjustments (a few pixels here and there)
- New: authorize/login Apero with a browser instead of the app's web window (if you want to use a password manager)
- New: reply to a post or message with right-click in timeline then click "Reply" or hit "R"
- New: option to highlight posts mentioning you (in Global or Unified)
- New: choose the color of convo root, convo target, and highlighted post with mention
- New: custom About window with credits and EULA
- New: the Help menu opens the FAQ in a browser
- Fixed: the "More..." button is now only displayed when scrolling to bottom is initiated by the user
- Fixed: the user profile should not show youFollow/followsYou for the logged in user
- Fixed: using TAB after typing the username in the Send PM window
- Fixed: using RETURN in Search Tag or Search User to immediately launch the search
- Fixed: the All Channels list was not fetching enough channels in some cases
- Fixed: logout sequence (no more sneaking back into the account)
- Fixed: starring/reposting a post would trigger an alert in some cases
- Fixed: inconsistency in the save/load API configuration process
- Fixed: uploading avatar and cover image was broken
- Fixed: no more modal alerts in case of recoverable network failures
- Fixed: localized date format
0.5.2 - 2017-03-20 - "Starry Eyes"
- New: app icon
- New: custom buttons instead of macOS default
- New: new layout for user profile and preferences windows
- New: embedded and linked images in Channels/PMs
- New: right-click action on posts/messages (same ones as swipe actions)
- Fixed: double click on Send button would send the post/message twice
- Fixed: a message that you just sent to a channel could appear twice sometimes (unrelated to previous issue)
- Fixed: alert when editing a post or replying to a post or message if already composing a post/message
- Fixed: images weren't included in the Mentions stream
- Fixed: some modal alert dialogs
0.4.5 - 2017-03-15 - "Dungeon Master"
- New: "timeline always sticks on top" mode (option, on by default)
- New: make post or message from URL scheme, using "apero://post=text" or "apero://message:@user=text"
- New: swipe actions are now available everywhere
- Fixed: clickable entities could be shifted from their position in some cases
- Fixed: reopening the main window by clicking on the dock icon
- Fixed: wake up sequence
- Fixed: recall font size at launch in some cases
- Fixed: deleting post from user's post list
- Fixed: canceling uploading avatar/cover
- Removed: repost/star action for reposted posts (in the future, Apero will find the original post for you and let you repost/star it)
0.4.4 - 2017-03-12 - "Infectious Grooves"
- Fixed: crash related to editable posts when the app launches
- Fixed: app cannot exceed API rate limit anymore
- Fixed: crash if opening a channel while the channels list updates
- Fixed: list of users for some channels was incorrect
- Fixed: hiding the first post would make the app stop polling for new posts
- Fixed: after having posted, the timeline could show the new post twice sometimes
- Fixed: preferences color panels display preselected color
- Improved: less calls to the API from the channels list
- Improved: check for API configuration every ten days
- Improved: alert when doing New Post / New Message if already composing a post/message
- New: open patter.chat links in Apero (see preferences/tooltip)
0.4.3 - 2017-03-07 - "Cascadeur"
- Fixed: viewing a user's bookmarks (broken by 0.4.1)
- Improved: static images could disappear in the timeline
0.4.2 - 2017-03-07 - "Djiff"
- Fixed: embedding images (broken by 0.4.1)
- Removed: support for gifv
0.4.1 - 2017-03-06 - "Elliot Ness"
- New: explore posts with photos, explore conversations, explore trending posts
- New: swipe to the left on a post to temporarily hide it (objectionable content, spoiler, etc)
- New: swipe to the right on a post to copy the text, links and image links to the clipboard
- New: global preference to hide/show deleted posts/messages in timelines
- New: embed .gifv, d.pr/i and monosnap.com links
- Fixed: closing Search Tag or Search User windows with ESC
- Fixed: other clients creating stream markers different than Apero's current ones
- Fixed: network reachability
- Fixed: sleep / wake up
- Fixed: using menus and shortcuts while the app is launching
- Fixed: after having posted, the timeline could show the post twice in some cases
0.3.7 - 2017-03-02 - "Parcae"
- New: threads for Messages
- New: the Channels window has new layout and follows font preferences
- New: the New Post window shows the embedded image link with option to deactivate (edit the image link and it becomes the image title)
- Fixed: cursor interactivity for name/username under the avatar
- Fixed: layout of images/gifs for some configurations
- Fixed: line height for user description in Profile
0.3.6 - 2017-02-24 - "Larsen"
- Fixed: clickable http links in user bio
- Fixed: text was clipped for some messages in macOS 10.11
- Fixed: channel layout in channels list when last message is deleted
- Fixed: avatar tooltip text content
- Fixed: row height for deleted posts containing images
- Fixed: overlay scrollbar could overflow on reply icon
- New: hitting ESC closes thread/posts/messages windows
- New: CMD+RETURN sends post/message without asking confirmation
- New: if a messages window is active, CMD+P opens the send message window
- New: shortcuts for windows/tabs. CMD-1 = Global, CMD-2 = Unified, CMD-3 = Mentions, ALT+CMD-1 = Channels, ALT+CMD+2 = Messages, ALT+CMD-3 = Rooms
- New: tooltips on buttons
- Improved: behavior when the network is flaky or down (recovery after wakeUp is still not implemented, though)
0.3.5 - 2017-02-21 - "Zeno"
- Fixed: the timeline reloads images more efficiently
- Fixed: stream markers should play nicer
- Fixed: reposted posts show embeded images
- Fixed: search user menu, search tag menu work again
- Fixed: clickable links in user bio (WIP)
- Fixed: windows are properly listed in the Window menu
0.3.3 - 2017-02-19 - "Beta Test"
- Icons instead of words for buttons
- No more posting via Imgur
- In which we discover many network-related bugs (mostly with Global)
0.3.2 - 2017-02-03 - "John McClane"
- So many bug fixes...
- New: channels
- New: images and gifs in timeline (from oembed + detection)
- New: username completion in new post
- New: insertion and scrolling (recall) for posts timeline
- New: find a user via username or ID
- New: colored source and target for threads
- New: load more posts/messages when at bottom of timeline
- Change: stream marker synced via pnut API
- Experimental: post oembed image/gif
0.3 - 2016-11-27 - "Sparkle Motion"
- New: multiple windows for posts, threads, lists, profiles, etc
- New: immediate action in Search window when hitting Enter
- Bug fixes and improvements
0.2 - 2016-11-18 - "Heavy Metal"
- Authorize (persisted in Keychain), login, logout
- Streams: global, unified, mentions
- Auto polling
- Stream marker synced via iCloud
- View posts:
- Avatar, username, date, text
- Mentions, tags and links are colored and clickable
- Detection of Markdown links
- List of known users available
- Supports Scheme URL
- View thread
- View user profile
- View posts containing hashtag
- Open links
- View posts:
- User profile:
- View profile
- User's posts
- User's bookmarks
- Update profile:
- Name, description, avatar, cover
- Follow, unfollow
- Mute, unmute
- Block, unblock
- View profile
- Posts containing hashtag
- Default stream
- Refresh interval
- Number of posts loaded at launch