Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Fixed a bug that caused the hasOwnExamples property to be set to true even if
a component only had inherited examples.
- All metadata is now parsed before assets are copied and pages are generated.
- Shared examples are now displayed in the example list for all components
listed in the example's "modules" array.
- Combined metadata output now includes fully-merged component metadata instead
of the partially-merged metadata that was included before.
- Views for non-component and non-example pages now have a boolean
property that's set to
true (examples similarly have an
- Added a --dump-views option that causes view data to be written to a .json
file alongside each generated page.
- Fixed a bug that prevented symlinked input directories from being recognized.
- Changed the default doc output directory name to "build_docs", since "docs"
tended to result in people accidentally overwriting their source assets when
they ran Selleck from the wrong directory.
- Updated to latest upstream Handlebars.js from git, which now includes all
the bug fixes that were in Selleck's customized Handlebars build.
- Updated Express dependency range to allow 2.4.x.
- Replaced Mustache.js with Handlebars.js.
- npm 1.0 compatibility (I hope).
- Project pages are no longer merged into components.
- Page title format tweaks.
- Updated Express dependency to 2.0.0.
- Override metadata is now merged into global metadata output.
- Server mode now throws errors for easier debugging. [Dav Glass]