Take a pic that looks like an emoji!
- Create env.json (look at env.json.sample) and configure for local development
- Also copy that file to 'ansible/roles/app/templates/env.json.j2' and make sure it's configured for production
- Drop your SSL certificate into 'ansible/roles/nginx/templates/irlmoji.com.key.j2' and 'ansible/roles/nginx/templates/irlmoji.com.pem.j2'
- Copy some environment vars into 'ansible/roles/db/templates/AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID.j2', 'ansible/roles/db/templates/AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY.j2', and 'ansible/roles/db/templates/WALE_S3_PREFIX.j2'.
- Fill in the vars at 'ansible/group_vars/appserver' (look at 'ansible/group_vars/appserver.example')
- Parse actual emoji unicode code points after picture upload instead of making users type in the english version
- Make sure you don't have to tap on the emoji image itself but can tap on the whole row after picture upload (iOS specifically)