A curated list of GDPR-compliant tools for websites creators.
- Development libraries
- Event-sourcery - A Minimalistic PHP Event Sourcing / CQRS Library with GDPR Support
- Matomo - Matomo is the leading open-source analytics platform that gives you more than just powerful analytics. Can be self hosted or cloud hosted.
- GDPR Checklist - The GDPR Compliance Checklist - This is a basic checklist you can use to harden your GDPR compliancy.
- GDPR Form - Commercial Product - Manage and fulfill requests for data access, portability, and erasure. Easy-to-configure web form for your customers & website visitors.
- Mapbox - A complete SDK to build Maps, Search and/or Navigation system.
- OpenCage Geocoder - An API for high volume reverse and forward geocoding.
- OpenMapTiles - Self-hosted maps build with open-source software
- Cookies Management
What is GDPR ?
The Global Data Protection Regulation is a new EU regulation that will becomes enforceable from 25 May 2018.