OneBody is web-based software that connects community members, especially churches, on the web. It runs on Ruby, Rails, and MySQL (or SQLite).
- Online Directory
- ajax live search
- save as pdf
- business directory
- full email lists (incoming and outgoing emai)
- prayer requests, attendance tracking
- Social Networking
- Membership Management
- sync with external source
- import, export
- basic church management system with add, edit, delete
- Content Management System
- visitor-facing website hosting
- custom theme
You can run OneBody on SQLite and load the sample data for testing...
sudo rake gems:install rake db:migrate onebody:load_sample_data script/server # visit http://localhost:3000 # admin user: email@example.com and password "secret" # normal user: firstname.lastname@example.org and password "secret"
See InstallOneBody for the full installation instructions.
Copyright (C) 2008-2009, Tim Morgan
Please see the license file provided with this software.