- BREAKING CHANGE: Upgrade RequireJS and r.js to v2.0.0
- order.js was removed. See the new RequireJS 2.0 shim config.
- Build support for
empty:is now handled by r.js 2.0 natively.
- Fix for
pathskey. Thanks to @JustinLove for the issue and failing test!
- Build will now substitute
empty:for the right-hand side of
config/requirejs.ymlpaths entries that are URLs.
- Documented how to configure assets hosted on a CDN.
- Upgrade RequireJS and r.js to v1.0.8
- Add require.js to config.assets.precompile in all environments. Closes #45. This change allows builds to work in Rails environments other than 'production', e.g. 'staging'. Thanks to @hollow for the fix.
- Liberalize asset path filtering.
0.7.0added filtering on the logical asset path which was too aggressive in that only
.jsfiles were allowed in builds. The RequireJS config variable
logical_asset_filterhas been added, which allows
.txtfiles by default and is user configurable.
- Support for almond via
config.requirejs.loader = :almondin application.rb.
- Builds with
config.assets.initialize_on_precompile = falsenow work. This supports building on Heroku, builds with Devise, etc. all of which require that setting.
- We should now play much better with existing Rails Engines that leverage the asset pipeline for their needs. Thanks to @hollow for the patch.
- Fix regression in production env when
pathsspecified in requirejs.yml.
NOTE: Upgrade to 0.6.1! This was yanked due to a regression.
- We now generate a paths config to hit digested assets when needed (in
config.assets.digestis true). Fixes #20.
- Support for generating additional data attributes on the require.js script
requirejs_include_tag. See README for details. Closes pull request #32; thanks to @hollow for the submission!
- Upgrade to RequireJS and r.js 1.0.7
- Support for Rails 3.2.x. Rails 3.1.x is also supported by this release.
- Upgrade to RequireJS and r.js 1.0.5
- Pull request #31, closes #30. Thanks @karelim!
- Upgrade to RequireJS and r.js 1.0.4
- Pulled #22, fix for asset compliation failure with no config/requirejs.yml. Thanks @arehberg!
- Upgrade to RequireJS and r.js 1.0.3
This is a quick turn to fix an issue that could trigger an Anonymous mismatched define() error from require.js and/or r.js.
The preferred way to use the helper tag is now with an argument, like so:
<%= requirejs_include_tag "application" %>
This usage ensures that the above helper will correctly generate a data-main attribute for the script tag. The requirejs_include_tag helper still works without an argument, and won't generate data-main in that case.
Thanks to Andrew de Andrade for the catch.
- Precompilation via
rake assets:precompileis now implemented.
- gem configuration via application.js is deprecated.
- Application-specific require.js configuration lives in
- See README for updated usage details.
- Fixed stupid problems with Rails::Engine instantiation.
- Test improvements
- Upgrade to RequireJS 1.0.2
- This gem makes
order.jsplugin available to the Rails 3 Asset Pipeline.