Boost.Time_series : Library for Representing and Manipulating Series of Data
by Eric Niebler
Copyright 2006 Eric Niebler. Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0. (See accompanying file LICENSE_1_0.txt or copy at http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt)
Boost.Time_series is a library that provides efficient in-memory representations for series of data and generic ways to manipulate the data. It depends heavily on the Boost libraries, available for free as http://boost.org. Boost.Time_series can be downloaded from the Boost File Vault at:
The contents of the subdirectories in this archive are:
- Boost.Time_series's source code
- Definitions of the RangeRunStorage and InfiniteRangeRunStorage concepts and associated utilities
- Definitions of the Sequence concept and associated utilities
- Definitions of the ReadablePropertyMap and ReadWritePropertyMap concepts and associated utilities
- Polymorphic function objects for the numeric operators
- Miscelaneous utilities
- Pieces of Boost HEAD required to compile Boost.Time_series with Boost 1.34.
- The HTML documentation
- An example program demonstrating how to use Boost.Time_series.
Any questions about Boost.Time_series should be sent to eniebler - at - boost - dot - org.
Last Modified: February 3, 2009
-- Eric Niebler eniebler - at - boost - dot - org