Erlang-based server side component for SockJS. Can run on Cowboy or Misultin.
See https://github.com/sockjs/sockjs-client for more information on SockJS.
Currently this is somewhat limited:
- A couple of header-based things haven't been ported from the node server
- Hasn't been tested much
- Hasn't been performance-tested at all
Hopefully in future some of these restrictions will get improved.
sockjs_test module for what passes for usage examples.
Some useful application configuration parameters:
- sockjs_url - path to the sockjs library as seen by the client
- default: "/lib/sockjs.js"
- heartbeat_ms - milliseconds between heartbeat frames
- default: 25000
- session_close_ms - milliseconds to keep a session alive after a client connection goes away
- default: 5000
- json_impl - JSON library to use, mochijson2 or eep0018
- default: mochijson2
[Note that the tests test that you can send unicode strings containing \0. When using eep0018 you can't; it strips them out. So a few tests will fail.]
To run tests you need to have
cd sockjs-erlang npm install coffee-script
Now you're ready to run test server, if you want to use
make test HTTP=misultin