What is RigManager?
Rig Manager is a service for monitoring your cryptocurrency mining rigs that is designed to be:
- Fast and effective at answering the key question – “Are my miners running and how are they doing?”
- Able to be integrated with any miner hardware (ASIC, FPGA, GPU, and others) and any mining software (MPM, CCMiner, Bminer, etc.) based on an API that’s simple to interface with
- Store/display history/mining statistics
- Have as little personal information as possible about you or your mining operation
- Have a free to use option (as in “Free Beer”) – core functionality without any dev or subscription fees
You can use our site for free at: https://www.rigmanager.xyz/
Or use this code to selfhost (or if you're curious what our site does)
NOTE that our code and hosting utilizes Microsoft Azure's native authentication integration capabilities with Google - if you do decide to self host you'll need to do something on your own to create authentication.
If you're serious about self hosting rather than using ours you'll need to:
- Create your back-end DB using the provided sql scripts
- Modify mysqlcon.php with your DB connectivity string
- Create an authentication regeme and modify the php code as required
- Upload to your site
Build and Test
We have our own build and test process as part of our CI/CD pipeline for our hosted site - if you self host given the changes you'll need to make we suggest you do the same. If you know how to self-host we assume you also understand how to run a build and test process!
Share your feedback on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/RigManager
Any bitcoin donations are greatly appreciated: 3DHjBqPWFZzg6jo6f2DVcZc4t5bZJy38ZH