* lukas/doc-fixes: Document that CTHs can get fail/skip as Config Ignore calls to dialyzer_timing when checking deprecated Do not verify del_path as it is not always there Fix broken links Generate <a name="name"> tags in edoc xml headings Fix compile warning Fix boken spec
* sverk/port-data-lock-bug: Fix premature deallocation bug of port data lock
* jkl/erlsrv-graceful-shutdown/OTP-10228: erlsrv: gracefully stop emulator on Windows shutdown
* tab/fix-sctp-multihoming-IPv6/OTP-10217: Allow mixed IPv4 and IPv6 addresses to sctp_bindx Add checks for in6addr_any and in6addr_loopback Fix SCTP multihoming inet_drv.c: Set sockaddr lengths in inet_set_[f]address
* bjorn/otp/fix-make_preload/OTP-10201: make_preload: Don't fail if Perl's default file encoding is UTF-8
Setting Perl's default encoding for files to UTF-8, for example like this: PERL_UNICODE=DS make would crash the build with a message similar to: form size 1413 greater than size 1237 of module at utils/make_preload line 175, <FILE> chunk 1. Tell Perl to interpret the data in BEAM files as binary by using the binmode() function. The binmode() function existed before Unicode support was added to Perl, which means that make_preload should work even in old versions of Perl. Noticed-by: Aaron Harnly
* msp/double_middle_endian/OTP-10209: Configure now assumed normal doubles Revise the autoconf tests for double middle endianness. Add test for floating-point output to float_SUITE. Unbreak floating point on middle-endian machines.
* sverk/printf-string-precision-bug: erts: Fix bug in erts_printf for %s with precision
* sverk/hipelibs-code_server-crash-maint: Fix init:restart with hipelibs kernel: Disable hipe compilation for hipe_unified_loader
* sverk/ets-test_ms-bug/OTP-10190: Fix bug in ets:test_ms/2.
Valgrind complains "Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value" when strlen steps past given string maxlen (precision).
* pan/unicode_home/OTP-10160: Teach release_handler_SUITE about file:native_name_encoding/0 Add documetation about Unicode in environment Make get/putenv and erlexec understand Unicode
* pan/werl_caret/OTP-10181: Teach caret to appear correctly after focus loss
* slf/slf-relocate-dtrace-N-probes/OTP-10189: Relocate bodies of DTrace probes to the statically-linked VM.
* psi/fix-clever-mktime/OTP-10187: Fix use of "clever" mktime
* pan/heart_and_times/OTP-10111: Make heart use clock_gettime when available
Due to various operating systems (in both the DTrace and SystemTap worlds) not fully supporting DTrace probes (or SystemTap-compatibility mode probes) in shared libraries, we relocate those probes to the statically-linked virtual machine. This could be seen as pollution of the pristine VM by a (yet) experimental feature. However: 1. This code can be eliminated completely by the C preprocessor. 2. Leaving the probes in the dyntrace NIF shared library simply does not work correctly on too many platforms. *Many* thanks to Macneil Shonle at Basho for assisting when my RSI-injured fingers gave out. Tested on: * CentOS 5, SystemTap 1.3 * Solaris 10 (note) * Solaris 11 * OpenIndiana 151 * SmartOS 20120809T221258Z * FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE (note) I had hoped to be able to test CentOS 6 + SystemTap 1.7, but the details of dealing with all dependencies for a 2.6.32-279.5.1.el6.x86_64 kernel are too time consuming right now. (note: Solaris 10 and FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE can take a long time to compile)
Also allow mixed address families to bind, since the first address on a multihomed sctp socket must be bound with bind, while the rest are to be bound using sctp_bindx. At least Linux supports adding address of mixing families. Make inet_set_faddress function available also when HAVE_SCTP is not defined, since we use it to find an address for bind to be able to mix ipv4 and ipv6 addresses.
Setting several ip addresses for an SCTP socket worked only for IPv4 on Linux. For IPv6 and for other for instance Solaris and FreeBSD, it failed with badarg for both IPv4 and IPv6. For the first address specified to gen_sctp:open, bind is now called, while for any following addresses, sctp_bindx is called, repeatedly, with one address at a time. Previously, sctp_bindx was called for all addresses in one go, with the addresses in reverse order, and bind was not called at all if more than one address was specified. Both Solaris and FreeBSD requires bind to have been called before calling sctp_bindx, and FreeBSD additionally allows at most one address at a time in the call to sctp_bindx. For some versions of Linux, for instance SuSE 10, the port can be 0 only for the call to bind but not for subsequent calls to sctp_bindx, so replace with the port number assigned by the operating system.
* sverk/ets-compressed-binary-bug/OTP-10182: Fix corrupted binaries in compressed ETS tables Make ETS compile with #define DEBUG_CLONE