* msp/double_middle_endian/OTP-10209: Configure now assumed normal doubles Revise the autoconf tests for double middle endianness. Add test for floating-point output to float_SUITE. Unbreak floating point on middle-endian machines.
The previous iteration didn't work for big-endian systems. Now use code very close to what Erts does internally. Also, only warn when the double endianness is unknown - i.e. when we're cross-compiling.
On some ARMs (and maybe other platforms), doubles are stored with the the two 32-bit words reversed with respect to more common architectures. The symptom is this: > io_lib:write(1.0). "0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000005299808824" Detect that and account for it when decoding floats.
The hardcoded records wxMouseState and wxHtmlLinkInfo did have types as comments. (changes in code gen is in prev commit)
Wrong arguments / return values in: hitTest getItemPosition and getItemRect
wxSTC:SetEdgeMode was missing for some reason.
edoc do not handle overloaded type-specs, so doc them manually
* Lines had wrong arguments * Change float() to number in guards, when packing arguments integers are converted floats to automaticly anyway.
- Remove edoc types in gl - Add OpenGL documentation
* dgud/wx/behaviour-spec: [wx] Add handle_cast to avoid behaviour warning [wx] Avoid missing wx_object behaviour warning [wx] Remove warnings Add an additional cast when casting buffer offsets, to remove warnings "cast to pointer from integer of different size" [wx] Add callback specs to wx_object
Copy wx_object to bootstrap compiler
* raimo/64-bit-driver-api/OTP-9795: (22 commits) driver_SUITE.erl: Fix sys info drivers emulator test drivers: Conform to updated driver API runtime_tools's drivers: Conform to updated driver API ws's xwe_driver.c: Conform to updated driver API megaco's flex scanner: Conform to updated driver API seq_trace_SUITE_data/echo_drv.c: Conform to updated driver API erl_interface tests: Conform port_call_drv.c updated driver API erl_drv_thread_SUITE_data/testcase_driver.c: Conform to updated driver API float_SUITE_data/fp_drv.c: Conform to updated driver API port_SUITE_data/*_drv.c: Conform to updated driver API port_bif_SUITE_data/control_drv.c: Conform to updated driver API send_term_SUITE_data/send_term_drv.c: Conform to updated driver API system_profile_SUITE_data/echo_drv.c: Conform to updated driver API trace_port_SUITE_data/echo_drv.c: Conform to updated driver API Remove support for old drivers without ERL_DRV_EXTENDED_MARKER built-in drivers: Add ERL_DRV_EXTENDED_MARKER and version numbers Bump driver version to 2.0 erl_driver.h: Enlarge type on return value from call erl_driver.h: Enlarge types on driver callbacks output, control and call erl_driver.h: Enlarge types in driver output functions ... Conflicts: erts/emulator/test/driver_SUITE_data/monitor_drv.c erts/emulator/test/driver_SUITE_data/timer_drv.c