* peppe/common_test/otp-10039: Document the new timetrap interface
* sverk/proc-race-leak/OTP-10041: erts: Fix memory leak caused by race on exiting process
* rickard/erts-poll/OTP-10019: Fix wakeup functionality in no thread support case OTP-10036 is completely unrelated to this commit. Only here to trigger info about the OTP-10036 ticket in the release notes script... OTP-10036
Seen with valgrind running ets_SUITE:delete_large_tab or delete_large_named_table.
* gustav/sasl/release-handler-test-fix-temp: Moved test case to avoid a conflict between test cases. Temporarily fix for R15B01.
…maint * siri/crashdump_viewer/create_r14b_dump/OTP-10032: [crashdump_viewer] Add case clause for testing with dump from R14B
* siri/reltool/dialyzer/OTP-10035: [reltool] Fix dialyzer warnings for R15B01
* dgud/wx/misc-improvements/OTP-9947: [wx] Fix list in list in list specs
* kenneth/asn1/integer_range/OTP-9946: replace 5 sec timeout (too short) with monitor in asn1_db requests Correct handling of INTEGER (1..4 | 8 | 10 | 20)
This bug was introduced as part of the parallelization of test suites and is notpart of any released version
* lars/orber/ssl-opts-documentation/OTP-9966: Fix descriptions of ssl_client_options and ssl_server_options
* dgud/eldap: [eldap] Fix parse_port error handling [eldap] Add rudimentary docs [eldap] Add asn.1 compilation options [eldap] Add dereference options in search [eldap] Remove broken functionality [eldap] Add infrastructure [eldap] Initial copy of Tobbe's eldap client OTP-10034
* peppe/common_test/otp-10029: Update documentation OTP-9972
This is a temporarily fix for R15B01.
* lukas/system/skip_fenris_max_threads: Skip on buggy solaris
* lars/xmerl/xsd-comment-bug/OTP-10023: [xmerl] Fix bug for comments in XSD files
* lars/xmerl/sax-fixes/OTP-10026: [xmerl] Fix error message and documentation bug
* origin/peppe/common_test/otp-10022: Fix problem with wrong data_dir sent to hooks if init_per_* is missing