- The Kernel application's User's Guide now contain a Logger Cookbook with with common usage patterns.
- Numerous improvements in the new socket and net modules
- common_test: ct_property_test logging is improved
- ssl: Correct handling of unordered chains so that it works as expected
- Emacs erlang-mode function that lets the user open the documentation for an Erlang/OTP function in an Emacs buffer has been improved. Users will be asked if they want the man pages downloaded if they are not present in the system.
For more details see
Online documentation can be browsed here:
The source tarball can be fetched here:
The documentation can be fetched here:
The man pages can be fetched here: