How to contribute
- Create an issue for the bug or feature if there isn't already one.
- Fix / Implement.
- Pull request.
All submissions must be licensed under the Apache 2 license (included in the repository). Add your name / organization to the copyright list at the top of any files you modify.
- Don't submit random changes, only what's relevant.
git add -pis great for this.
- Use short (<50 chars), descriptive commit messages with more description two lines down if needed.
- Avoid merge commits when possible.
A Instant.sln.dotSettings file is included for ReSharper users.
- Braces on new lines (except for simple getters/setters).
- Spaces for methods with arguments, no space without arguments.
- No trailing whitespaces.
- Use 'this.' for private fields, do not use _ in their names.
- Generally follow the existing style.