Arduino Leonardo/Micro compatible PHUKD library
Based on Irongeek's PHUKD (Programmable HID USB Keystroke Dongle) Library ver 0.4( http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=security/programmable-hid-usb-keystroke-dongle )
NOTE: Should work fine on Arduino Micro but I don't tested it.
Download and installation
- Click "Clone or download" -> "Download ZIP"
- Unzip downloaded file in Arduino/libraries/ directory
Add this include line to your sketch:
There are some demo sketches in the examples folder to help illustrate how library can be used. The function names are fairly self explanatory:
- CommandAtRunBarMSWIN(char *SomeCommand) : Opens the MS Windows run bar and executes the given command.
- CommandAtRunBarGnome(char *SomeCommand) : Opens a run bar in Gnome under Linux and executes the given command.
- CommandAtRunBarOSX(char *SomeCommand) : Opens Spotlight under OS X and executes the given command.
- CommandAtNewTerminal(char *SomeCommand) : Opens a Terminal under OS X and executes the given command. *ShrinkCurWinMSWIN() : Shrinks the active window to help hide it in MS Windows.
- ShrinkCurWinGnome() : Shrinks the active window to help hide it in Gnome.
- ShrinkCurWinOSX() : Shrinks the active window to help hide it in OS X.
- PressAndRelease(char Key, int KeyCount) : This function simplifies the pressing and releasing of a key. You can also specify how many times to hit the key.
By default Arduino Keyboard library only support en_us kayboard layout, you can download an improved Keyboard library here
(Date format: DD/MM/YYYY) * 14/6/2017 Readme.md changes and included "Other languages" section * 8/6/2017 First commit
- Documentation, wiki ... (some day...)