- Linux kernel
- containerd - Container runtime
- runc - Run containers based on OCI specification
- eliotd - Primary node agent which manages containers based on specs
At the moment, there's pre-built image for RaspberryPI 3 available.
- Format sd card to FAT32
- Download pre-built image from releases
- Unpack image to the sd card
- Eject card and boot RaspberryPI
linuxkit build rpi3.yml
You can run EliotOS locally with
linuxkit but keep in mind that the environment is amd64 not arm64 so container images what work in the local development environment, are not suitable for RaspberryPI use.
sudo linuxkit run hyperkit -cpus 4 -mem "1024" -disk size=10G -networking vmnet rpi3