Automates the initialization of JsTestDriver with an Android emulator, capturing the emulator's web browser in the JsTestDriver server instance.
(Tested with versions 2.7.2 and 3.2.2)
(Tested with version 1.3.3c)
To initialize JsTestDriver and the Android emulator:
jtd-android-init.py [Path to JTD] [Port] [Path to SDK] [AVD] [Delay]
To initialize only JsTestDriver:
jtd-android-init.py [Path to JTD] [Port]
- Path to JTD : The path to your JsTestDriver JAR file
- Port : The port on which to start the JsTestDriver server
- Path to SDK : The path to your local Android SDK directory
- AVD : The name of the Android Virtual Device to start
- Delay : The number of seconds to wait for the Android browser to finish loading the JsTestDriver test page
- Does not support capturing the browser of a USB-connected Android device.
- Does not support capturing multiple emulator instances.