Errai is a Java/GWT web framework for building rich-client web applications. It provides declarative, annotation-driven features that greatly ease development of large-scale applications, including:
- CDI-like dependency injection
- A bidirectional message bus
- Remote Procedure Calls (via the message bus or HTTP)
- Client-side and client-server CDI events
- Client-side templating
- Two-way data-binding
- Browser-friendly navigation
- Role-based access control for RPC services and other Errai features
Learning about Errai
And for those who prefer the top-down approach, you can find a detailed descriptions of how to use Errai in our documentation.
To keep appraised of new features and releases:
- Find our most recent major releases on our project website.
- Follow @jbosserrai on Twitter.
- Checkout our blog.
Errai Community Support
Visit our forum or join our IRC channel (#errai on freenode) to share solutions.
Contributing to Errai
Report bugs or request features through our issue tracker.
Contribute code through pull requests to this repository. See our contributing guidelines for more details.