You will need the following things properly installed on your computer.
git clone https://github.com/erz-mba-fbi/kursausschreibung.git
npm run scope(make sure node is up to date)
Running / Development
- Visit your app at http://localhost:4200.
- Visit your tests at http://localhost:4200/tests.
Make use of the many generators for code, try
ember help generate for more details
Running Tests (tests not yet implemented)
ember test --server
npm run lint:js
npm run lint:js -- --fix
ember build --environment production(production)
Further Reading / Useful Links
- Development Browser Extensions
Go to the Wiki
Configuration (appconfig, settings, locale)
- appconfig: The basic configuration for the module must be stored in appconfig. Example:
apiUrl, webBaseUrl, oauthUrl, instanceId, clientId, applicationScope
- settings: In this file you will find all settings for the module.
- locale: In the 'locale' folder you will find every translation for the module that does not come from Evento (e.g. labels, status, process...).
For the integration into an html page you need a simple html configuration in header and body of the page in which you want to publish the module. Please see section
MODULE head configuration and
MODULE MAIN APPLICATION in
If you want to be sure that after authentication by the module the correct address is always used use
OPTION REDIRECT in the
index.html. Please put script element between head and body of masterpage (load faster).