ConfigASDK.ps1 (updated for asdk build 1.0.171122.1)
The purpose of this script is to automate as much as possible post deployment tasks in Azure Stack Development Kit This include :
- Set password expiration
- Disable windows update on all infrastructures VMs and ASDK host
- Tools installation (git, azstools, Azure Stack PS module)
- Windows Server 2016 and Ubuntu 16.04-LTS images installation
- Creates VM scale set gallery item
- MySQL Resource Provider Installation
- SQL Resource Provider Installation
- Deployment of a MySQL 5.7 hosting Server on Windows Server 2016 Core
- Deployment of a SQL 2014 hosting server on Windows 2016
- AppService prerequisites deployments (fileserver and sqlserver vms)
- AppService Resource Provider sources download to c:\Temp\appservice and certificate generations
- Set new default Quotas for Compute, Network, Storage and keyvault
- Create a simple offer and plan to provide IaaS capabilities to tenants
- install usefull ASDK Host apps via Chocolatey (Visual Studio Code - putty - WinSCP - Chrome - Azure CLI)
Login as azurestack\azurestackadmin on your ASDK host.
Open an elevated powershell window and run the script with the following parameters:
-AAD switch if you are using Azure AD otherwise the script will assume this is an ADFS deployment. -rppassword "YourPassword"; this will be the administrator password set for each vm deployed for PaaS services -ISOPath "c:\xxx\xx.iso" ; specify the path to your Windows Server 2016 Datacenter evaluation iso file
You will be prompted for credentials twice. (for azurestackadmin account and for your service admin account if AAD or azurestack\cloudadmin if ADFS)
mysqlrp and sqlrp administrator account will be "cloudadmin". These logins are also applicable for hosting servers.
fileserver vm for appservice will use fileshareowner as administrator account
Post script actions
This script can take up to 6 hours to finish. Once the script is finished you have to complete the following:
- For AppService installation you need to continue from the Create AAD application step from here : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-stack/azure-stack-app-service-before-you-get-started
- You need to attach your capacity hosts (sql and mysql) to their resource providers adapters from the admin portal.
- You have to register your system if you want to enable marketplace syndication. follow these steps https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-stack/azure-stack-register
- Create your plans to offer services to tenants
- Enjoy !
.\ConfigASDK.ps1 -AAD -rppassword "mypassword" -ISOPath "c:\flat\14393.0.161119-1705.RS1_REFRESH_SERVER_EVAL_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO"