A Simple S5 example
- add the directory holding
org-export-as-s5.elto your load path
- require the
- open the resulting page in your browser
what is S5
- S5 is “A Simple Standards-Based Slide Show System”.
- S5 allows writing of slide show presentations as standards-based HTML and turns the web browser into the display software.
what is this
- A single function named
org-export-as-s5which modifies Org-mode’s existing html export to generate a valid S5 presentation.
- This implementation relies heavily on Pierre de Buyl’s very thorough instructions posted to the Org-mode mailing list.
where’s the code
- The code is available here
- Simply evaluate this code, or add it to your
.emacs, then call
M-x org-export-as-s5from within an Org-mode buffer. Note: the ui directory holding S5 support files must be located in the same directory as the exported html.
- Currently there are three themes which can be set with the
(setq org-s5-theme "railscast") ; based off `color-theme-railscasts' (setq org-s5-theme "default") ; the default S5 theme (setq org-s5-theme "i18n") ; the i18n theme by the author of S5
- This entire directory is available as a git repository