WPILib for Atom
Atom extension for generating, building, and deploying WPILib code.
- Build and deploy WPILib code in both C++ and Java
- Launch SmartDashboard & Shuffleboard and view RIOLog
- Generate new projects from templates
- View example projects
atom-wpilib through Atom's package manager or via
apm install atom-wpilib.
To first set up, you'll need to navigate to
Settings > Packages > atom-wpilib and set your team number and language.
- Build a GradleRIO project with
- Deploy using
WPILib: Generate Projectand
WPILib: View Examplevia the Command Palette (
- Other features such as launching RIOLog and Shuffleboard are available under the
Packages > WPILibmenu (there must be a GradleRIO project open for these to work)
Bug reports and suggestions are welcome in the issues section.