Marlin Duo 3D Printer Firmware
Marlin Duo 1.1.0-RCBugFix - 6 Dec 2016
Marlin Duo is modified version of Marlin. This branch is compatible with both Arduino MEGA and Due.
- based on original Marlin 1.1.0-RCBugFix
- Due part was ported from MK4duo, Marlin4Due, and [official 32bit project] (https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/pull/5357)
Not for production use – use with caution!
Current Status: Experimental
- MOTOR_CURRENT_PWM (_XY, _Z, _E) does not work on Due
- M100_FREE_MEMORY_WATCHER does not work on Due
- FAST_PWM_FAN does not work on Due
- TX_BUFFER_SIZE does not work on Due
- EMERGENCY_PARSER does not work on Due
- Makefile needs update
Marlin is published under the GPL license because we believe in open development.
The GPL comes with both rights and obligations.
Whether you use Marlin firmware as the driver for your open or closed-source product,
you must keep Marlin open, and you must provide your compatible Marlin source code to end users upon request.
The most straightforward way to comply with the Marlin license is to make a fork of Marlin on Github,
perform your modifications, and direct users to your modified fork.
While we can't prevent the use of this code in products (3D printers, CNC, etc.)
that are closed source or crippled by a patent,
we would prefer that you choose another firmware or, better yet, make your own.