Web Audio Band
A band in your browser, using the Web Audio API and Websockets.
Running the project
- Install NodeJS
- Install NodeJS package dependencies
- Install Bower dependencies
- Run the
localhost:3000/admin?key=g4rbVcBTVfMFMf4GeZFTjxheBqgAQbc5nJGqef5UtvBZFth8to access the host interface (that giant key was a crude way to avoid people at the conference possibly messing with the server =P)
- Add some remote instruments, and access
[server ip]:3000/on other devices.
- There's no way to remove instruments from host.
- Server is in a veeeeery crude state. If the admin connection drops, probably there will be some duplicated instruments. Restart the server to fix this.
- Instrument interfaces are in a proof-of-concept state.
It's just for fun =)
Probably I won't look that much at pull requests, but you're free to fork the project, play with it, and contact me with cool ideas. =D