Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Running sLS Core server
Running Lookup Service
The package will be under /opt/lookup-service. Config file: /etc/lookup-service/lookupservice.yaml. Log files can be found under: /var/log/lookup-service
- Configure the host and port options.
- MongoDB config options are configured for the default host and port (127.0.0.1, 27017). If you have configured differently on your host, then modify the DB config options accordingly.
Starting and Stopping the service
- To start: service lookup-service start
- To stop: service lookup-service stop
- To restart: service lookup-service restart
Other flavors of linux
java -jar `<`lookup-service-server-0.1.one-jar.jar`>` -c `<`config-dir`>` -l `<`log-file`>` `>` `<`output-file`>` 2`>`&1 &
Check if service is running
From a browser, try http://your-sLS.yourdomain.org:8090/lookup/records