IRremote ESP8266 Library
This library enables you to send and receive infra-red signals on an ESP8266 using Arduino framework (https://github.com/esp8266/Arduino)
This library is based on Ken Shirriff's work (https://github.com/shirriff/Arduino-IRremote/)
Seb's notes : I also changed the pulse parameters for Samsung, update the Panasonic and Samsung decoders and remove the SANYO decoders. The IR decoder was successfully tested with Panasonic and Samsung remote controls.
- Click "Download ZIP"
- Extract the downloaded zip file
- Rename the extracted folder to "IRremoteESP8266"
- Move this folder to your libraries directory (under windows: C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Arduino\libraries)
- Restart your Arduino ide
- Check out the examples
If you want to contribute to this project:
- Report bugs and errors
- Ask for enhancements
- Create issues and pull requests
- Tell other people about this library