James Thornton espeedDeveloper Program Member
- bulbs 477 A Python persistence framework for graph databases like Neo4j, OrientDB and Titan.
- lightbulb 25 A Git-Powered, Neo4j-Backed Blog Engine for Heroku written in Python/Bulbs.
- lightsocket 12 A lightweight ZeroMQ socket server for the JVM (written in Jython for now).
- mogwai 5 Write custom, user-defined Gremlin steps in Jython or any JVM language.
- wordgraph 3 A Python library for loading and using WordNet in a real graph database (e.g. Neo4j).
Repositories contributed to
- alxlit/autoclave 9 A Clojure library for safely handling various kinds of user input.
- electricspeed/www 0 Electric Speed Website
- ptrsio/www 0
- GoogleCloudPlatform/compute-cassandra-python 39 Cassandra Cluster running on Google Compute Engine guideline
- joshsh/graphdb-workshop 0 A demo in progress for the TinkerPop Graph DB workshop, 2014 Texas Linux Festival
Contributions in the last year 66 total Mar 2, 2014 – Mar 2, 2015
Longest streak 3 days May 19 – May 21
Current streak 0 days Last contributed