James Thornton espeedDeveloper Program Member
- bulbs 503 A Python persistence framework for graph databases like Neo4j, OrientDB and Titan.
- lightbulb 26 A Git-Powered, Neo4j-Backed Blog Engine for Heroku written in Python/Bulbs.
- lightsocket 15 A lightweight ZeroMQ socket server for the JVM (written in Jython for now).
- mogwai 5 Write custom, user-defined Gremlin steps in Jython or any JVM language.
- wordgraph 3 A Python library for loading and using WordNet in a real graph database (e.g. Neo4j).
Repositories contributed to
- pipem/web 0
- wit-ai/duckling 533 Probabilistic parser
- janimo/textsecure 46 TextSecure client package for Go
- GoogleCloudPlatform/cloud-sdk-docker 57 Docker image with all the components of the Google Cloud SDK
- google/oauth2client 210 This is a python library for accessing resources protected by OAuth 2.0.
Contributions in the last year 8 total Jul 30, 2014 – Jul 30, 2015
Longest streak 1 day July 30 – July 30
Current streak 0 days Last contributed