James Thornton espeedDeveloper Program Member
- bulbs 512 A Python persistence framework for graph databases like Neo4j, OrientDB and Titan.
- lightbulb 26 A Git-Powered, Neo4j-Backed Blog Engine for Heroku written in Python/Bulbs.
- lightsocket 15 A lightweight ZeroMQ socket server for the JVM (written in Jython for now).
- mogwai 5 Write custom, user-defined Gremlin steps in Jython or any JVM language.
- wordgraph 3 A Python library for loading and using WordNet in a real graph database (e.g. Neo4j).
Repositories contributed to
- pipem/web 0
- wit-ai/duckling 554 Probabilistic parser
- janimo/textsecure 56 TextSecure client package for Go
- GoogleCloudPlatform/cloud-sdk-docker 60 Docker image with all the components of the Google Cloud SDK
- google/oauth2client 233 This is a Python library for accessing resources protected by OAuth 2.0.
Contributions in the last year 7 total Sep 1, 2014 – Sep 1, 2015
Longest streak 1 day October 18 – October 18
Current streak 0 days Last contributed