Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This minor update to ESPHome-Flasher includes:
- Fixes for some ESP32 requiring a newer bootloader version (see also esphome/issues#598).
- Faster upload speed: The flasher now uses a default upload baudrate of 460800, making uploads around 4x faster.
- Upgraded esptool.py to version 2.8.
- Automated all platform release builds with Github Actions.
- Added Windows x86 builds (experimental)