EspoCRM is an Open Source CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software that allows you to see, enter and evaluate all your company relationships regardless of the type. People, companies or opportunities - all in an easy and intuitive interface.
It's a web application with a frontend designed as a single page application and REST API backend written in PHP.
Download the latest release from our website.
- PHP 7.2 and later (with pdo, json, gd, openssl, zip, imap, mbstring, curl extensions);
- MySQL 5.7 (and later), or MariaDB 10.1 (and later).
For more information about server configuration see this article.
Documentation for administrators, users and developers is available here.
How to report a bug
How to install a stable version
How to contribute
Before we can merge your pull request you need to accept our CLA here. It's very simple to do.
- hotfix/* – upcoming maintenance release; fixes should be pushed to this branch;
- master – develop branch; new features should be pushed to this branch;
- stable – last stable release.
EspoCRM is published under the GNU GPLv3 license.