Camera with Web Server
To run this example, you need the following components:
- An ESP32 Module: Either ESP32-WROVER-KIT or ESP-EYE, which we highly recommend for beginners, is used in this example.
- A Camera Module: Either OV2640 or OV3660 image sensor, which we highly recommend for beginners, is used in this example.
After you've completed the hardware settings, please follow the steps below:
- Connect the camera to ESP32 module. For connection pins, please see here
- Configure the example through
- Build And Flash the application to ESP32;
- Open Your Browser and point it to
- To Get Image press
- Use The Options to enable/disable Face Detection, Face Recognition and more;
For more details of the http handler, please refer to esp32-camera.