Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- 0.4.7 [May 25 2013]
on_boot hook for applications - 543e032
- Allow controllers to mount sub-controllers - 203c314
- Canonicals can not be passed at mounting anymore.
chunked_stream helpers - aebc298
styled_halt helper - 5eeb404190
mapped? helper - d0ee33729
view_path_proxy helper renamed into
- 0.4.6 [Apr 25 2013]
- Added token based authorization - 1beb5db
- Respond only to requests originating on known hosts - f2d1027
- Allow mounting of any Rack application - bb3ff2
- 0.4.5 [Apr 11 2013]
EspressoApp. Now applications are built via
- Moving CRUD, Assets, HTMLHelpers, Cache and IPCM extensions to a separate gem
include are now used to share helpers between controllers and
import to share actions.
- 0.4.2 [March 11 2013]
- Generator moved to a standalone gem - Enginery
- helpers are now included via
helper method - ab2063461
link_to helper db51c839
- make index action to serve /index URL fb763c64
reject_automount! for controllers that should not be mounted at automount f5ce4723a
- Fixed RDoc generation on Ruby 2.0.0 - 0ad4bbe951
- trap INT and TERM signals to gracefully stop web server - fcbebf974
- 0.4.1 [Feb 18 2013]
- support for various streaming backends - bd844acf
- added transfer_encoding setup - e6f4805f4
- 0.4.0 [Feb 11 2013] - First Stable Release
- Created a handy generator to easily generate projects, controllers, routes etc.
- Path to templates are now resolved by controller name, not by base URL
- Verbified actions has priority over verbless ones, regardless defining order
- Removing Appetite dependency
- Writing a new router crafted for specific Espresso needs. Also it tends to be faster than Rack::URLMap
- Rewrite rules can now be defined inside controllers
- Splitting codebase into
- Moved monkey-patches to e-ext
format now accepts only formats, not action names.
format_for to define formats for specific action.
disable_format_for to disable formats for specific action.
- Sprockets support
assets_loader renamed to
- Added tag helpers like
- Slim engine are now automatically registered without errors
- Dropped support for inter-controller rendering
- Fixed Crudifier to work well with ActiveRecord models
route are now RESTful friendly
- Allow to include actions from modules
- Accept multiple controllers at mount
fetch will NOT pass actual params. Only
pass will do.
- Considerable code cleanup and refactoring. Special thanks to @mindreframer.