Please sign in to comment.
2781: Add support for gdb in ipypresso r=jngrad a=hirschsn Ipypresso's flag "--gdb" does not work on my system because ipypresso is just a wrapper script executing python with a bunch of parameters. Nevertheless, support of --gdb can be added to ipypresso by a slightly more complicated gdb setup. This PR adds this support using gdb's exec-wrapper functionality. The implementation is quite hacky by inserting a check for ipython into pypresso.cmakein. Let me know if the functionality itself is something that you want to have upstream. If so, we also could figure out a less hacky solution. Description of changes: - Use ipython as gdb's exec-wrapper, not directly as executable PR Checklist ------------ - [ ] Tests? - [ ] Interface - [ ] Core - [ ] Docs? 2835: Fix some typos in constraints.py r=jngrad a=hirschsn Fixes some typos in constraints.py. PR Checklist ------------ - [ ] Tests? - [ ] Interface - [ ] Core - [ ] Docs? Co-authored-by: Steffen Hirschmann <email@example.com> Co-authored-by: Jean-Noel Grad <firstname.lastname@example.org> Co-authored-by: Jean-Noël Grad <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 107 additions and 47 deletions.
- +60 −0 NEWS
- +1 −1 doc/sphinx/analysis.rst
- +4 −4 doc/sphinx/electrostatics.rst
- +28 −30 src/core/electrostatics_magnetostatics/icc.hpp
- +1 −1 src/core/electrostatics_magnetostatics/p3m-common.hpp
- +1 −1 src/core/electrostatics_magnetostatics/p3m_gpu_cuda.cu
- +6 −6 src/core/object-in-fluid/affinity.hpp
- +3 −3 src/python/espressomd/constraints.py
- +1 −1 src/python/espressomd/reaction_ensemble.pyx
- +2 −0 src/python/pypresso.cmakein