This is a curated list of experts in ArcGIS Technology.
Table of contents
- Who is listed in this project
- Why this project?
- What it is not
- Tips and tricks
Who is listed in this project
Note: All available information is this repository has been found publicly browsing through the Internet or through the contributions of other experts.
We have included people (working at Esri or not) we have found on:
- Esri's Github Repositories (top contributors)
- Esri's Youtube Channels (speakers)
- GeoNet, StackExchange and StackOverflow (top contributors)
- Known experts willing to help you solving your questions on GeoNet
Some of them are listed by other expert recommendations.
Important: We will immediately remove all data from anyone who is listed in this project and who does not want to be. In this case please open an issue an let us know.
Why this project?
The initial idea was to help anyone interested on ArcGIS technologies to find and follow experts on any topic. We think it is very useful because:
- They create/publish personal articles, projects, etc are worth to know
- They share curated information
- Some of them are very active helping on GeoNet, Github issues, ... and been able to know them when dealing with an issue could be very useful
- Some times it is not easy to find an expert in one topic near you
So our main goal is to help anyone to find and follow the public activity of an expert but also to recognize all of this experts are doing to help others.
What it is not
We just want to clarify what this is not, it is NOT:
- A list of people working on the support team
- A list of people publicly committed to answer any request/question they receive on any channel
Tips and tricks
Solving your questions on GeoNet
If case you have any doubt do not contact this experts directly, instead use GeoNet to ask your question so anyone else in the community can benefit from the answer.
Recomendation: mention specific experts using the character
You can learn more how GeoNet works in the GeoNet Manual.
- Where do I post my question? (related: GeoNet Community Structure)
- How to ask questions and get answers
- Are you using the right GeoNet content tool?
Filter by URL
You can link directly to a filtered list of experts on a topic setting a the URL param
Example: List of User Experience experts
Embed this project
If you are thinking on embedding all the experts in an iframe in to a website, you should know that you can hide some parts of the interface. You can set to
false any of the following params to hide them:
You can also set the body's background using the param
Please read the contributors guide.